This float switch is dedicated to empty only operations, such as keeping a tank or a sump empty. It activates a pump when the water level is high.
- Directly Controls pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 Volts or 220 Volts
- Up to 12 Amperes continuous or 13.3 Non continuous AC Amperage
- 12 VDC motor loads up to 13.3 Amps. Contact us for other DC Applications
- Environmental friendly (Mercury Free)
- Suitable for use in septic, sump, and potable water applications
- Built with a Honeywell Micro switch, rated for 100,000 operations
- Cable is Coated with PVC / Thermoplastic jacket
- Internally Contains a Stainless Steel Ball
- Comes equipped with optional adjustable counterweight.