Bluetooth Hose Bib Controller with Wi-Fi Hub
The Hydro-Rain HRC 480 Smart Irrigation Hose Bib Controller, powered by B-hyve, gives you the remote management capabilities you need using Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi.
Water managers can remotely manage the controller with the Android app, iOS app, or from the Pro Dashboard. A perfect controller for new installations without an underground irrigation system, or for maintaince applications.
With the built in flow meter you can set the irrigation run time and see how much water you'll use!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Four Programs—Programs A, B, C, and D offer multi-use and flexible watering schedules by days of the week, even or odd days, or at intervals of 1 to 32 days.
- 4 Start Times Per Program—Flexibility to manage schedules for variable plant requirements and soil types.
- Program Data Safely Stored—Power out? No worries! All programming information is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Three Year Unconditional Parts Warranty—Hydro-Rain® warrants that its product will be free from defects for a minimum of three years from the date of purchase.
- Multi-Site Management—Control multiple devices from one mobile app.
- Irrigation Audit App Integration—Integrates over the cloud with our IA award-winning audit app for automatic schedule programming.
- Remote Control—The app provides the ability to remotely control the timer from a smart device for setup and maintenance.
- Smart Watering Options—Based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical ET and live weather feeds.
- Watering Budgeting—Match seasonal watering requirements by increasing or decreasing the durations of the stations in any of the two programs from 10%~200% of base schedule.
- Rain Delay—Rain sensor bypass technology allows manual or automatic rain delay of 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- Cycle and Soak Watering—Prevents run-off and provides optimal watering options for different soil types, slopes, and plants.
- Mesh Network - You only need 1 hub to communicate with all your controllers. Additional hubs do improve signal strength and reduce communication delays.