Low precipitation rate.
Best in class right and left arc edges.
Optimal pressure range: 15-30 PSI
Easy pattern indicators located on the top of each nozzle.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fastest to Find—Tops are pattern-identified according to spray radius, making identification a snap. Nozzles and filters come in separate, re-sealable bags for complete organization.
- Fastest to Install—Coin-edging around top of nozzle gives excellent grip-ability no matter the conditions.
- Fastest to Fine Tune—Exclusive adjustment slot allows use of a screwdriver to fine tune distance adjustment during operation, without intruding into the spray pattern.
- Lower Precipitation Rate—Matched precipitation, combined with outstanding distribution uniformity and lower precipitation rate than competition, generates improved efficiency.
- Arc Edge Technology—Three-piece design provides best-in-class right and left arc edges, optimizing distribution uniformity.
- Oversized Filter—Large .02 x .02 blue mesh filter reduces maintenance and ensures precipitation rate remains at optimal levels longer.
- Knurled Nozzle Top Edging—Ensures positive installation.
- Pattern-Identified Tops—Eliminates all guesswork by specifically identifying nozzle spray pattern.
- Three-piece Design—Nozzle stop stays flush to wiper seal across full range of arc adjustment, minimizing susceptibility to damage from lawn equipment and traffic.
- Stainless Steel Adjustment—Slotted screw provides precise radius adjustment.
- Blue Filter Screen—.02 x .02 filter screen included standard.
- Compatibility—Fits Hydro-Rain®, Rain Bird®, and Hunter®.